According to a recent post on StyleList you should be wearing “Ocean Blue” on your nails right now… So, with that in mind, I had a quick look through my beauty stash to see which similar colours I could find & here are ten lovely blue-ish, purple-ish & green shades to choose from this week:
Left hand (pinky to thumb):
- Inglot Nail Enamel nr 986 (R109), topped with Essence 3D Nail Art special effect topper (in Citrus Confetti, R95).
- Essence Colour & Go in ‘splash!’ (R24.95).
- ‘Jazzberry Blue’ from TipTop Nail CHIC (R95).
- Rimmel 60 seconds Rita Ora polish in ‘Do Not Disturb’ (R99)
- ‘Where’s my chauffeur?’ by ESSIE (R123).
Right hand (thumb to pinky):
- China Glaze, ‘Flying Dragon’ (R95).
- Inglot Nail Enamel nr 992 (R109).
- Sinful Colors Professional in ‘Mint Apple’ (R29.95).
- Morgan Taylor ‘Berry Perfection’ (R110).
- Amazon…Amazof, OPI (R165).
Have a colourful Monday everyone!