I MUST, I MUST, I MUST IMPROVE MY BUST. This was the mantra of many of my high school friends who were seriously disappointed at their AA-cup sizes. At that stage of my life, I wasn’t too phased. Sure, I needed good support (being a generous C-cup) & I was the girl in ballet class with the biggest boobies, but it wasn’t too much of a concern. Sadly, since then (post baby & after 30) things have changed…
Needless to say that when there’s an opportunity for improvement with the help of a lotion or beauty treatment – like the last month’s part of the #BetterBustChallenge with NIP+FAB BUST FIX, I’m on board!
Honestly I know about five women with naturally perfect breasts, so if (like me) you’re not one of them, then read MY FIVE TOP TIPS TO KEEP YOUR BUST AREA SMOOTH & BEAUTIFUL:
1. Your “face” does not stop with your chin. Keeping in mind that the skin on your neck & bust is super thin & that gravity & sun damage are major culprits in ageing this area. Remind yourself to give the same TLC to your neck & décolletage that you give to your face (mask, gently exfoliate, moisturise…).
2. Sleeping on your side or stomach will increase the formation of wrinkles on your chest area. So, sleep on your back.
3. Do not spray your perfume directly on your neck or chest. The alcohol in the fragrance could lead to increased sun damage & the formation of pigmentation. Rather spray under your clothes (not on them) & on the wrists (no rubbing).
4. Buy & wear the correct bras. Different life stages (weigh gain, pregnancy etc) will have an impact on your bra size & fit, so review this every six months. If you’re exercising, then stick with a proper (or even two) sports bras. Find a good guide here.
5. Invest in a product that specifically targets this area & apply it religiously! After being part of the #BetterBustChallenge for the past month with NIP+FAB BUST FIX, I can totally vouch for this product that has been called a ‘Boob Job in a tube’. It is a light serum with:
- Cell active® – which forms, sculpts & promotes fullness.
- Mangosteen improves tone & texture.
- Cell boost-factor firms the appearance of the décolletage (ie the neck, shoulders & upper chest area).
You can also see another rave review here or check out the measurements & other comments on the NIP+FAB Facebook page by me & four other girls.
AND NOW: TWO LUCKY LADIES CAN EACH WITH A NIP & FAB BUST FIX PRODUCT VALUED AT R324.99 EACH. JUST DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Like aZestyLife on Facebook (if you haven’t done so already).
- Email your name, surname, daytime delivery address & phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. [Subject line: Nip + Fab competition].
- The competition closes on Wednesday, 10 December.