Aah. The internet. Such a wonderful place, thing, invention. Call it what you like. Bottom line is: it’s full of inspiration & can keep you busy (& side-tracked, oh boy) for hours & hours & hours.
Here are some of the latest inspirational bits on my radar. Enjoy.
- Recently, I found myself very eager to give our home an instant lift (more about that later). So I was very excited to come across this post on Practical & EASY DIY tips.
- It’s not hard to love an iPhone, but after reading this story, I almost loved it even more. Yay for Apple & Siri – a companion for an autistic boy. (Thanx, Elizabeth Gilbert for sharing this in your Facebook page).
- I absolutely love this article on Dinner Etiquette & table manners. Very refreshing.
- For those keen (but lazy & busy) cooks, like me, check out these super handy Kitchen tips and tricks that will change your life.
- This talk by Tina Roth Eisenberg of swiss-miss really resonated with me.
Have a wonderful, inspired week!
Featured image of Carrie Bradshaw.