I am totally in love with the ‘cloud’ theme for baby showers & baby rooms at the moment. It works so well for a gender neutral baby shower with endless ideas for decor, eats & gifts. So sweet, don’t you think?
At a recent ‘CLOUDY’ BABY SHOWER, the DÉCOR & FOOD were so much fun. It included:
- Fluffy cupcakes with little ‘rainbows’.
- Ombre layered red velvet cake (by Bea from Little Foodie Club) with a hidden centre of sweets, topped with a rainbow.
- Cloud biscuits.
- Hand made paper place mats with clouds, rainbows & a verse drawn on each.
- A ‘cluster’ of white balloons served as a ‘cloud’ with drops ‘dripping’ out from the bottom.
- Little cut-outs of clouds were scattered on the table & also used to top the individual fruit punches served in little bottles.
I’ve also been looking out for GIFTS with the CLOUD THEME & came accross real gems!
One such a range that I am totally obsessed with is the unique NINA KIND handmade baby products. You can order anything from a cloud pillow, to a cloud mobile, soft handmade toys or customised handmade onesies & vests. Check out their Wix site or Facebook page & order by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org). You’ll fall in love instantly – be warned!
For a more monochrome theme, pop over to the MONO SHOP & order these lovely decor items online:
I also came accross the brand new HERTEX BABY BLANKET RANGE & stocked up on a whole bunch for gifts. Choose between dove (grey) & duck egg for your cloud themed 100cm x 130cm blanky! They are super soft & made of 90% mictofible + 10% Polyester.
And in case you need some more inspiration just pop over to Pinterest – where else?
I’m off to plan a baby shower now… well, not literally, but I wish I was. 🙂
Thanx for visiting. Pop in again soon.