In my mind, Coricraft has always been synonymous with comfortable couches & quality furniture at fair prices. The good news is that they recently refurbished the Coricraft store in the Garden Route Mall (right here on my doorstep) AND introduced Volpes Linen! You heard right: from couches to curtains & beds to bedding, you can now shop for everything under one roof. This is fantastic news for all Garden Route residents & holiday shoppers!
Volpes, renowned for its collection of luxury bedding, duvet inners & curtains, has everything you need to creative a beautiful bedroom. The range also offers the largest selection of living, bedroom & dining curtains in the country; plus bathroom essentials like towels & bath mats.
No matter what your decor style, Coricraft also has endless accessories for your home this summer − as it launches multiple themes over the season with one goal in mind: inspiration. Think mirrors, rugs, lamps, wall art, scatters, candelabra’s, cake stands, classic & contemporary clocks, enchanted with mirrors & more.
“Summer is all about the holidays & we’ve also included a more masculine selection of smalls to the collection, inspired by nature’s colours of the blue oceans, & that keeps comfort & coastal inspired interior design in mind,” explains Coricraft’s Accessory Buyer, Elmarie Stegmann. Whether you live at the coast, or a little more inland, it will bring the look & feel of summer right into your home. The colour palette is all about neutrals with pops of nautical blue, red & stripes.
And now it is your chance to…
*** WIN ONE OF TWO R500 CORICRAFT VOUCHERS ***
I’m super excited to give away two R500 vouchers – one to a Garden Route local (to spend at the George store) & one to another lucky reader to spend on Volpes linen online. How awesome is that?
To enter, do the following:
- Subscribe to aZestyLife (see ‘subscribe’ box on your right).
- Leave your name & nr in the comment section (your details will not be displayed or shared). Oh yes, & if you’re keen then pop over to Facebook to like aZestyLife, Coricraft & Volpes.
- Competition is only open to SA residents.
- Important: include your phone number (which won’t be published) & where you are from (important for the two different prizes!) with your comment.
- Closing date: 26 November at 6pm. Winners will be contacted telephonically on 27 November & will also be announced on the blog & on social media.