Ever looked at the cute little feet of a tiny baby & wished yours were still so smooth & soft?
The not-so-good news is that your feet will never be as silky as before you started to explore the world on foot. In fact, you will probably be faced with the opposite at some point in your life (if you aren’t already); cracked heels, dry skin, calluses, inflammation, blisters or rough skin. Ugg.
The good news is that there are ways & products to get your feet feeling smoother & softer.
Even more good news is that I have some excellent products to give away!
But first my five top tips for smooth, groomed feet:
- Always cut your toe nails horizontally across.
- Often soak your feet in the bath or shower & follow with your favourite foot scrub.
- Use a pumice stone (in the shower or bath) to remove dead skin cells.
- Avoid walking barefoot.
- Apply a good foot cream every night before bed.
And now the exciting part: one lucky reader will win a six-month supply of two of the Pedirelax foot creams (regenerative & diabetic). The total value of this prize is R1080. Yay!
Some more detail on the two Pedirelax products that you can win:
- Pedirelax Diabetic Foot Care Cream – a dual-action cream that protects & regenerates. It’s clinically proven to increase micro-circulation (great if you constantly suffer from cold or blotchy feet or are inactive for extended periods). It also has antiseptic & antifungal properties. Although it has specifically been formulated for diabetics (diabetes causes micro-circulation problems along with extremely dry skin & risks of infection), it is also fantastic for those with exceptionally dry & damaged feet.
- Pedirelax Regenerative Cream – this is the one for you if your feet are prone to damage & cracking. Luckily the formula is super light, so you can put your sandals on within minutes of applying.
Pedirelax products are available from at Clicks & Dis-Chem at less than R100 each.
ENTER NOW! All you have to do is:
- Like aZestyLife on Facebook. Don’t stress if you aren’t on Facebook (that’s you, mom!) or if you have already liked the page.
- Leave a comment below & you have entered! Easy as pie. Remember to leave your phone number (which will not be published).
- Then also show some love to Pedirelax on Facebook & Twitter (this won’t impact your chance of winning, but will be super kind & much appreciated).
Competition closes on Monday, 20 February 2017 at 6pm. Winner will be contacted via phone / email & announced on Facebook.